A Prank Time A Prank Time

Absolutely fantastic. One of the best, as well as my favorite animations I've ever seen on the site.

Christian Bale Shorts Part 1 Christian Bale Shorts Part 1

I can't wait for part two. It's been a while since I've sat down to watch a movie here on Newgrounds, and I'm glad this was it. Also siked that you're still actively creating content.

Scabs Scabs

u faz

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

A cesspit of 12 year olds and trolls.

On the other hand, it was worth a shot. It was original in the sense it mixed two previously attempted but never perfected, often broken, gadgets into one package. The chat actually worked great - but it suffers from a ton of unnecessary bull shit such as the stupid character running across the bottom of the screen and an overall ugly interface - it feels overdone and sloppy. I disliked all of the backgrounds. All the supposed fun and gloss ultimately just made it lag and rape CPU's. The 'radio' works great as well, but I wish there was an option to turn it off, and keep it off. All in all I don't think anyone could take this too seriously, especially not now since it's even more under-maintained and monitored than it was at launch.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Beautiful presentation, tons of fun!

During the many years I've been lurking the Flash Portal here on Newgrounds I haven't once came across a Flash based game as original, fun and feature packed as Road of The Dead. Not to mention it combines three of my favorite things - zombies, cars, and killing zombies!

The art work is great, and the game play gets better and better as you continue to earn upgrades in escape attempts. I found myself enjoying the struggles of staying alive as I was getting bombarded by ruthless gun toting military personnel, dodging civilians, and splattering retarded yet at times menacing zombies against my windshield. The radio chatter is a nice immersive touch and the music was outstanding. There's absolutely nothing not to love about this game, and it practically never ends because of the extra game modes. Oh, and the score boards will keep you coming back to try and best yourself and other players!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

It's not your original content.

You simply ported their games to flash.

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

Great Track!

I love how it progressed from the depressed intro to the harder rock to the more uplifting sounds.

I also totally dig the female vocalist.

~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

Ohhh yeah!

HANIA IS THE BEST NO DOUBT!!!!

<3 Mortem

Fictional Reality Fictional Reality

Very nice.

Are you self taught? How long did it take you to play like that?

ass ass

I love you, son.

Problemsovler Problemsovler

Our problems will solve itself.

Wanna give me sleeves sometime? lol

Sketchbook Phoenix Sketchbook Phoenix

Hehehe

I wish he would piss marshmallow puff into my mouth.