Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

A cesspit of 12 year olds and trolls.

On the other hand, it was worth a shot. It was original in the sense it mixed two previously attempted but never perfected, often broken, gadgets into one package. The chat actually worked great - but it suffers from a ton of unnecessary bull shit such as the stupid character running across the bottom of the screen and an overall ugly interface - it feels overdone and sloppy. I disliked all of the backgrounds. All the supposed fun and gloss ultimately just made it lag and rape CPU's. The 'radio' works great as well, but I wish there was an option to turn it off, and keep it off. All in all I don't think anyone could take this too seriously, especially not now since it's even more under-maintained and monitored than it was at launch.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Beautiful presentation, tons of fun!

During the many years I've been lurking the Flash Portal here on Newgrounds I haven't once came across a Flash based game as original, fun and feature packed as Road of The Dead. Not to mention it combines three of my favorite things - zombies, cars, and killing zombies!

The art work is great, and the game play gets better and better as you continue to earn upgrades in escape attempts. I found myself enjoying the struggles of staying alive as I was getting bombarded by ruthless gun toting military personnel, dodging civilians, and splattering retarded yet at times menacing zombies against my windshield. The radio chatter is a nice immersive touch and the music was outstanding. There's absolutely nothing not to love about this game, and it practically never ends because of the extra game modes. Oh, and the score boards will keep you coming back to try and best yourself and other players!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

It's not your original content.

You simply ported their games to flash.

Rombo Rombo

It plays great!

This is how all early first person shooters should have played, the control scheme is excellent! If you bother to add sound effects into later releases this will be the most amazing Flash based FPS I have ever played!

I can't wait to see future releases of Rombo!

badsectoracula responds:

Thanks :-). I'll see about adding sound effects, but the hardest part is actually making them :-P :-P

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

Fucking brilliant!

A better game about Sirtom can not be made, this is an excellent piece of work! I really enjoyed the click and go/seek gameplay, and the dialog was beautiful. What what really brought the game together was the music, and the artwork. Everything together mixed so well this is my favorite game of 09.

AND THEIR FACES WERE LIKE :( LOL!!! SIDEWAYS!!

VOTE 5!

Redball Redball

I liked it!

As simple as it may be, I found this to be a fun challenging game that wreaks of originality.

The only thing that bothered me somewhat was the assists you gave the ball. This game would be a greater challenge if the ball didn't simply find it's way to the target when you got close to it.

Great idea.

Bubuka vs Grizle-iceCream Bubuka vs Grizle-iceCream

You might want to fix it

And re upload this if it is quality, because after it finishes loading it's just a black screen. I tried forwarding and pressing play to no avail.

Pirate Girl Dressup Game Pirate Girl Dressup Game

Nah.

This Pirate Girl Dressup game lacks boobs and vagina.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Wow.

I love Jeff and Tom, and I love this too!

Great work as always!

Stick Skater! Stick Skater!

Theres really nothing to it.

Infact I feel a slight bit of frustration running through me.. This game just isn't much of a game, maybe add some graphics and combo moves, sound effects, stuff like that. Animate some of your own sprites and work it all out.